SEGUS & SOFTWARE ENGINEERING present
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 – 1pm; Room Trinity B
Learn how you can run Audit analytics against a long‐term repository, pinpointing who executed a query, when and from where. Analyze your entire workload to understand access patterns and abnormalities.
- Audit needs and musts
- Solution overview and their Pros/Cons
- The viable way – let DB2 do the Magic!
- Customer results from the banking industry
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 – 10:30am; Room San Marcos
How to discover incompatible changes in your DB2 System
- The What and the Why of ICI’s
- BiF problems and ways to deal with them
- BIF_COMPATIBILITY and APPLCOMPAT to the rescue?
- Two level GUI view with statement text – static & dynamic
- Customer experiences and Quotes Find out more»