Graph your IWS Data – and so much more!
IWS/Graph™ fully supports all versions of IWS – IBM’s Workload Scheduler, formerly known as TWS.
All users of IWS – whether mainframe, distributed or a combination of both – can enjoy the benefits that IWS/Graph has to offer:
- Create graphical flowcharts of the IWS distributed and/or z/OS environments
- Display any subnet Predecessor and Successor flows from any selected point
- Uncover “unresolved predecessors”
- Graphically see, on a time axis, when a job will run
- Search and display “redundant” dependencies
- Print or export net plans to other groups as email attachments
- View all information graphically (including calendars, special resources, operator instructions, etc.)
- Create powerful cross-reference reports, including HTML!
- Monitor your z/OS Current Plan
- Graphically maintain your IWS database
- Automatically create BatchLoader statements from net plans.
- And much, much, more…
- Quick and easy to install and use
- 100% reliable
- 100% secure
- An excellent return on investment, and
- It helps to improve the quality of your data
For more information on IBM’s Workload Management tools, please visit the Workload Scheduler product pages on IBM’s site.
(For distributed systems: Workload Scheduler)